This training workshop covers 6 modules required to run a successful podcast. The focus is on the character and culture, the desired audience, branding, episode style and structure.
- Preparation and Planning (Pillars, Your Audience, Culture and Character, Branding)
- Episode Structure (Type, Content, Hosts, Guests, Scripts)
- Recording Basics (simple recording tools and techniques, simple editing tools and techniques)
- Sourcing and Inviting Guests (build relationships, research, establishing rapport in interviews)
- Successful Launch (Launch checklist, promotion, growing your audience)
- Profiting from your Podcast (Sponsorship, Affiliates, Business opportunities)